809 Capital Campaign
How are we going to pay for 809 Military? By philanthropy and borrowing. This page describes the capital campaign and borrowing plan designed to allow the congregation to purchase 809 South Military and renovate it to become our house of worship.
How much do we need?
The purchase price is about $1.25 million and remodeling and renovation are estimated at an additional $1.5 million for a move in cost of about 2.85 million.
Where are we now?
As of 20 February, approximately $1,000,000 divided between the A phase and B phase had been pledged.
Where will it come from?
The finance committee and stewardship committee foresee funding the purchase as follows.
- $180,000 of endowment
- $35,000 remains from the Cornerstone campaign
- $600,000 or so from the sale of 739 Yarmouth
- $800,000 or so from Capital Campaign A
- $600,000 or so from Capital Campaign B over 3 to 4 years
- $800,000 of mortgage
This plan provides up to $3 million dollars for the purchase and remodeling.
- Challenge Fund: We Did It!
- 12 August Capital Campaign Update
- Capital Campaign Matching Funds Grant
- 809 Military Progress Report
- Capital Campaign Update
- Capital Campaign Progress